The Blog

Hi Everybody! I am a christian teen who wishes to share his ideas on the web, and ultimately, create an online christian teen community. This blog is new, but I am hoping that you will be impacted by what I write and become a member of this online community. I have been greatly inspired by Alex and Brett Harris at www.therebelution.com and David Platt at www.radicalthebook.com thank you for reading!

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Introduction

Hi everyone! I am Joshua, a christian teen in Texas that has been inspired by the Holy Word of God. I hope to create an online christian community of teens that want to do great things for Christ like myself. I will write articles on different subjects. Feel free to ask any questions in the blog, and I will answer you to the best of my God given ability. I might write a whole article on the subject! Thank you for reading, and stay tuned for more articles, and feel free to comment or follow at any time.

3 comments:

  1. I am testing the comment section to see how they work. I am going to post about every one - two weeks in the blog and write articles frequently, if I can figure out how to get them on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We heard about your blog through The Rebelution Blog. Do Hard Things is an amazing book!
    God bless,
    Inspired by Him Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Do Hard things really inspired me; they are one of the reasons I started this blog.

    ReplyDelete