The Blog

Hi Everybody! I am a christian teen who wishes to share his ideas on the web, and ultimately, create an online christian teen community. This blog is new, but I am hoping that you will be impacted by what I write and become a member of this online community. I have been greatly inspired by Alex and Brett Harris at www.therebelution.com and David Platt at www.radicalthebook.com thank you for reading!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

News

We have some exciting news reguarding TeenReach4Jesus.blogspot.com!!! First, we now have a new facebook page! Like us at http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Teenreach4Jesusblogspotcom/120571874712116

Also, we are working on an official TeenReach4Jesus logo! I am going to a school where I learn about graphic design, audio, and video, so I am working on a logo that should be released within the next week!

The end goal for TeenReach4Jesus is an online community where christians can get together and talk about what God is doing in their lives and share opinions and revelations on certain subjects, but we are in our early stages right now. Please tell all of your friends about us so that we can grow and prosper as a community in the Lord! God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment